What is Medicare?
Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people age 65, people under 65 or if disabled 24 consecutive months and/or people of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant).
Speak to a Medicare Agent
Licensed sales agents at MP Insurance Solutions can help you find a Medicare Advantage plan that matches your life style and needs. We can help you to understand the benefits entitled to you and how to utilize these added services.
Click here to request an agent contact you about Medicare or call (855) 731-8888.
By calling this number, you understand you will be directed to a licensed insurance sales agent or broker.
Part A – Benefits
- Inpatient Hospital coverage for 90 days per benefit period
- 60 lifetime reserve days
- Inpatient psychiatric, 190 days lifetime
- Skilled Nursing (SNF) up to 100 days per benefit period (3 days hospital stay)
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
Part B – Medical Insurance
- At age 65, those who elect Part B will have the premium deducted from their Social Security check each month
- Helps cover doctors’ and other health care providers’ services, outpatient care, durable medical equipment, and home health care
- Helps cover some preventive services.
Part B – Benefits
- Physician Services
- Outpatient hospital services
- Clinical Lab
- Diagnostic Tests
- Medical Equipment
- Eyeglasses (only after Cataract surgery)
Part D – Prescription Drug Coverage
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs
- May help lower your patients prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs
- Run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies